2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada' w6 y; P7 O. Z8 z0 E$ w3 z
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
1 M! H8 [' u$ C7 l3 Q. jOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
( g1 G# J0 i9 B
) _. d) k. G8 f6 g2 |2 b" [' B================& o- W# k8 J9 W9 a8 w3 {) r; ^
Senior Embryologist
3 w5 t6 n9 Q5 O. j- A$ fJob Description:. X% O8 E9 `) |7 F8 P. Y' S1 c

' z+ S: N+ @5 k5 c& G0 K+ aThe Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.. `5 M1 L) \- E

+ z4 C6 z8 Q9 A3 \; P/ d. q8 m* Y+ EDuties:  d7 A: K# t5 [: `. H( t, n# u$ I
; U! f/ p5 V( `, b' d. \8 z6 J
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
! o' R9 {1 a# h1 [( T: a• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.) I, ^' v$ r" n: ~' P7 ^/ f. t8 [$ z
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.6 P  d# M7 X; ]0 ?) i+ d
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
( G. ^! {8 _* P1 q4 t• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.) z+ ?% K* u0 E6 d
• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.2 z% L  f8 P8 ?6 c( _, G" ^& I
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.. z+ W+ q# c% j; b: U) ~
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
( o1 ?" s1 N) z2 C! \' q• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.: U$ u# q9 \' B( U7 S! J' M1 r
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.* O0 T% E3 ^3 @% M; P
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.$ k# w/ G  H- @% q
Qualifications / Required Skills5 G! d8 y3 L* ]
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.* z: c' M, |1 `# [2 L7 `- h3 o/ D* ?
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
) ~3 q4 a  }) @. _1 m
/ C3 N7 G/ e1 h1 ?5 y; n& O' C% c! ?/ n5 q  M7 j: \2 z% F
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:34 , Processed in 0.050923 second(s), 4 queries , File On.