2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
4 a% J% f; U. G* w' uIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.: A3 K0 q6 a5 j2 Q- _4 I% f# }
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.4 I* s2 G0 `7 [- i- o
. g4 b& ?2 f/ m" X7 V
================8 {% O3 N5 x; u% m, `
Senior Embryologist
. V7 L0 a9 O- F% TJob Description:
, ]* Y. k) Z, e# f! J% F, ^$ M# e7 l; ?/ p( q' u- P/ [
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.5 C, g6 J" R* Z( `/ j

/ A5 M: z. A+ Y( M7 I% x" H7 lDuties:
# P' }0 h" d: i0 D2 h2 c& ], H: Y7 x/ ^* W
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.) ~3 |: ]# q) q0 @6 B0 Q4 f7 Z; H
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
$ T, d1 W- r! S• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.. @) L- |$ f; F* ?
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
8 }4 g6 T) g% C& q) o• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
* |# y* }* ^$ x1 o• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
# x7 `+ O. @4 a• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
$ t5 F* q1 h+ |7 h7 n; N2 a• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
5 W; g5 Y% b5 f9 J• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
4 g: ^# I4 Z$ i0 [• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.7 S& R8 D. {1 ]$ Z" C8 D
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
1 v  Q" P# R$ Z0 T% V% N5 CQualifications / Required Skills7 b% R8 |8 G& K+ r2 \+ d
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.- k8 C4 I3 U' q9 {* ~1 N8 M
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.) [9 D' g8 y' o8 e1 c2 k

4 j$ D0 r9 m: M# Q6 O4 n9 Z& Z- c8 f* H
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 05:33 , Processed in 0.051011 second(s), 4 queries , File On.