2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada+ D5 d6 J3 ~1 P- z/ J0 E
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.9 u. j3 ^' Y0 x- R
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
5 W1 c$ U6 s, n/ d& @5 I+ h4 {# G; M2 f; k/ z6 W8 n3 w6 B
================
2 o; @8 ?! a7 J* g$ sSenior Embryologist& k3 i3 n1 V  k; A0 z- s) [
Job Description:/ O0 Y7 G. X" Z0 q. R8 A9 T

( U! o; {" X* d: K+ _8 ?8 w2 |The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.3 y# j) M% Q& |5 f6 n8 l
' H7 V  P+ ~# P- L
Duties:
( a% m5 S: ]! {) n  c5 _
# r) i8 a+ Z$ K9 d2 |• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.0 ?- I  S$ X+ s/ n- z6 R0 K
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.* G) B7 a: l+ B, I% X
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.: q2 _6 b! C% f
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.* I" O# c% Q! u4 z
• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.3 m% a9 f8 y8 _4 ~2 y
• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.2 X5 u8 R8 }- |9 ~7 g9 M) W
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.0 L' H. l5 g- M5 W! D5 h) G3 H
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
5 z* l1 g, @/ L8 G' a2 G% a• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
9 ^3 N0 O" q' T0 G& x• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.! j+ A1 m9 |+ [
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
. r7 t6 t- c. \: w; X* U) R1 HQualifications / Required Skills" Q) G0 {* ?( }( r& i. j
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
$ g- K! M- l1 USalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
8 ^  ^) `/ V& N, p6 W8 c* p1 B7 R# z9 D  I0 f
9 Z, G" N  S  O+ N
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 22:32 , Processed in 0.051248 second(s), 5 queries , File On.