2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada7 j  U# `+ T6 W0 E% s: o- v
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.8 j- x$ S' k$ O9 b4 n
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.. G0 s7 l" v$ w! k

% t7 q5 }0 H" I# O" s================
4 H8 K0 O: h* Z- e3 f* @4 `8 I- y5 |Senior Embryologist/ U: W' X9 [, j/ z4 O$ w* O( l
Job Description:( w! ]6 v5 Q* {1 u
  Y4 L; Y4 k. k/ b* O( `9 a2 [; L1 p. R
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.5 U1 i3 X- J) n$ L" W
9 [9 G- B! i# Z) I8 M
Duties:
* k+ \( Q2 h3 u( k3 D8 q" G4 Y; Z
; D  G' M* A) {" P+ {• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
  ]7 z# l6 r% n& s• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.4 P+ p7 V0 N$ L8 T# a1 h% S3 u3 ]
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.* z$ z0 I3 L5 l$ [
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
* k6 O4 i' `' r- l9 G; U• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.; k* q: H$ m, }8 S
• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
, a7 G: b5 A$ L: U• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
. h5 F4 X/ ?- w( q/ `6 n( @2 i• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.7 N, |& `/ H9 w2 h7 _
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
$ {; ^7 Z9 O! `; a3 }1 r& |3 w• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
1 o9 v6 S) i. K1 F& k4 S; q" r/ a• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
) g  Z! `% t; @" J! bQualifications / Required Skills1 b9 E+ x4 o/ ^) o; H' X; N+ _3 g3 J
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.( O1 o) x4 |$ i6 n
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
; x+ _. [- ^; C! ?7 W! {9 h) D; ~- M+ v/ h! r/ w/ A

$ h/ P" d' ]0 G% s" {
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:19 , Processed in 0.048362 second(s), 5 queries , File On.