2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
9 }' h" z) j, v5 z# VIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.$ \# i" j: w. `  D, h0 i# Y! _9 w
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
" g) w0 n2 }2 r+ f& c# C9 [
: v& N  P' ?/ o2 U4 Z9 }5 C7 x! t5 {================: a, s% ^$ }& @! L5 B7 C# K0 y
Senior Embryologist
# A5 A0 D, ^! x* H5 d4 u9 eJob Description:
( I. X9 w* k: ]% S$ K& v7 S, n. \- ]5 G
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.% v7 e, T  E6 A0 P2 J

7 S& r' ~& G2 e* h2 iDuties:
) ]" i4 Q+ [8 z* g! ]# h0 n( v0 B5 Y4 i! ^1 r
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.2 B3 d9 C# e4 k
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.) z# e1 B2 [+ H
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
7 E9 h; E0 p" S• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
8 K$ ~1 _" r6 X• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
( G  p; d7 y! R% \& A* {" t0 y• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
& R1 i! U; P5 ^& @# e" s8 f• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.4 P2 g) M9 O+ I; ~
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.  C7 D' C$ g" Q6 p
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
  U8 C. t( E% D+ q& P7 I! i! `• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.1 z. {& j  u- ?) i5 p+ I
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.: W( \, b, S. o! A
Qualifications / Required Skills' u0 W+ d5 u+ ~6 T4 \7 L" [
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.; O' y$ i6 X) `$ y
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
: d& b! j9 u- P& z3 L, T1 h8 f# G4 q) F" t$ P- _( \' J3 y
0 d8 Z' w: e6 [- j' L' C' j9 Z
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:21 , Processed in 0.044923 second(s), 5 queries , File On.