2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada: b9 s" \2 b; A  T# ^/ P5 W" s
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
/ S( K4 D: L+ |8 L! t# n" ^5 eOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.3 l, L# A2 v- P& [

% C9 e! |% p& y! c================' O/ w9 E( C; q1 `7 \
Senior Embryologist
/ C$ z' T" S( Z0 y5 M9 ?) |Job Description:7 }4 ~7 Q3 W& [/ z% @/ s6 s

& q. ]* D3 n3 B  Z, t6 ^The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.
4 D4 i' C+ O" v. P+ X* I$ O
& Z2 [$ t# u- N3 ~Duties:
9 z! z  c# u; Y* a' G4 R  `% `# S+ F0 \
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
; U, A9 A; @, ?• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
' Q. E$ d$ b* C; C. H• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.- v& y- S: s, ~* r3 e  j+ d% r
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
: }8 t  G9 S" f: |% H8 P! c• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
3 Z  X" v$ V: L2 S) x  r: M• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
5 y2 \% f. r) n+ V• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.( o" x! A' N, b( [2 t5 M: i
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.5 H# V* a7 b; q
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.( ~. P' t$ m- ?9 \" p8 t* T0 d7 B
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
* ^8 l/ F4 j/ u4 L2 x& J) [( [• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients., g& c, ]5 k" P( h* i! b' a
Qualifications / Required Skills5 U& S8 _+ K& B% k* N
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
" ~7 q+ z' `. w$ mSalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
+ e! L" i8 M) a8 \; T; `
: t. B$ E% a2 Q1 L
5 B5 r9 c2 E+ i" W3 T  D! f) v2 p
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 04:49 , Processed in 0.034800 second(s), 4 queries , File On.