2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada" v+ U( q1 P% S. @3 T
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
; ^- b/ a$ V! C: J0 d( YOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
- X8 k+ f  s6 E' e% x7 ?) A% S( y! B1 a3 u& E* X1 {
================
) p) l4 S6 G0 ?4 P, A, VSenior Embryologist
! b( v( z2 P- S( @2 vJob Description:. Y9 Q) U7 U& q5 r! I& p5 g

! H0 k. H! Y1 C% b1 W9 BThe Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records./ B# F1 ]) ?* w2 K
" O6 Z+ i6 ^) }
Duties:3 v' V. K# X3 Y. N; x
( k/ y# _: u9 i8 M5 t
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.+ Q; r5 N7 z- \  Q7 \1 O
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.7 Q7 j. J# I/ X6 f+ r  N
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory./ Y. h/ ~' R* R7 G" C/ k( e
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
" r5 f4 Z$ h! o- Q5 n• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
) s- I7 i6 l2 v+ }! w• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned., c6 ]& o3 j& O
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.! ?; R$ |, o. s% ?& d2 k
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.+ [( C3 T$ w1 G
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.$ B# {+ }5 ~1 r0 I1 l
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
  I# F. ~: A5 E% Q! c• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
% A) o  y9 }% t0 k/ hQualifications / Required Skills  b0 v% ]0 W  {# c# {4 G, O( p
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.+ X  g, \& X5 c8 F; O
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
; Q  p8 M& l. h2 Y7 b: w- S) J, d* I  y

. ]# B3 K/ Q' \3 W
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:06 , Processed in 0.041321 second(s), 5 queries , File On.