2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
9 h8 K. m0 h$ [( cIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
; b" {$ ]$ H+ ?: O" _9 f7 W# eOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
% U2 y# Z8 P  n
6 p) j  s; ?" t* u0 `# M& G================
3 [$ \- i. m' Q: O2 i0 n7 RSenior Embryologist9 G0 H  \6 }) Q8 i$ q
Job Description:
4 L+ f6 e* D% R9 \- F* ?/ c' E. S* s1 w9 \
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.8 S- U3 u( r) y# M! X2 P

' ^! ]  m: s; a0 c  V1 j( C0 CDuties:
# Y0 ?; `! S; ~
5 ]6 t% P' ^5 j$ K' v5 P• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
+ J7 G4 y8 M- [" ]0 X• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
2 K5 B' h* @0 r8 X• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.* e- y% L) e) j) x" ]& @8 ~" }- s4 x
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
( D3 n0 [7 `3 V. \8 ?• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
3 k! T$ \. g2 L- U" f9 P• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
7 f3 k0 X; H" j+ W. K8 h! Z& M• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.( F, c9 ^. H' B1 k: P
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
* k8 U7 x: Z3 u) F• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.8 R2 E; a0 T1 b" w
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
; X$ Z" M8 n& B9 |8 ~+ K% J• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.! [- y' ^) q6 P
Qualifications / Required Skills5 u9 j8 }* x: Q- I
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
) G- y( M3 v0 Y; b) Q# ]' ySalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.  ^# U" q0 e5 d
5 d; i$ F$ r# O0 A: b5 k* y' A
$ ], D0 D1 R$ w  m& p. M
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:12 , Processed in 0.046829 second(s), 4 queries , File On.