麒麟生育论坛

标题: Senior Embryologist duties [打印本页]

作者: 小丫    时间: 2020-7-21 16:50
标题: Senior Embryologist duties
Employer: IVF Canada
  K' g4 r# |6 j% Y$ q" ?IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.: K, p1 L% j) K* m) u% D
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
+ G. l' Y, y0 H4 D* ^/ i- `$ R  J2 n8 o0 k0 p( Y0 x/ T. q
================
: _% \$ |5 ?: [: e$ {& v4 V' |5 R+ f% VSenior Embryologist
6 [9 k+ P" T! s1 i. X( z* XJob Description:. C) }$ P, [1 b
2 L! X8 j+ y5 |8 E' z+ I
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.
; L+ P3 y0 f* E- [0 }; m7 ]6 I2 o+ l1 P1 _% q
Duties:
& K, R- u5 [8 i
/ l0 M) i9 ]3 s/ A5 _• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
! p: i2 {& t8 e% `. A1 h• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
. e* E1 [' {7 l• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
% B1 G. u' e  M• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.! P* V0 I9 q" q, D3 b9 L
• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
; y& F, n- O! d• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
0 i5 {% O, Z) Y+ Z; J, F• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
( D( f  x! W( N9 K+ U• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.! _6 o: b0 J" s
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.# i- g" I% `' u
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
, e! k" L  p8 K, W• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.* e2 n- l% ?5 g# r* A
Qualifications / Required Skills
8 H  t0 c' g/ s! d* E  KApplicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
6 C  k$ e, [3 _6 z4 c. g! bSalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.4 R* [. I& ?" }, n3 _# \1 X3 g9 x

7 N9 T( w  k6 d. Q- N0 h4 `) S4 ^* x! W5 w8 m8 q

欢迎光临 麒麟生育论坛 (http://cnqilin.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3